Spraybooth Service and Maintenance Engineer Vacancy
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) – pension – company vehicle
AGM Services offer spray booth service, maintenance and breakdown cover throughout the UK. With a reputation for responding to spraybooth emergencies quickly, efficiently and economically, AGM are fully committed to providing a quality-assured, value for money service based on the highest level of technical expertise and experience.
Due to a successful long term growth strategy AGM are looking to enhance their network of spraybooth engineers. All AGM spraybooth engineers are supported by an assistant, ensuring that the service and maintenance is carried out in a safe and professional manner. The role comes with an attractive package to reward the right caliber of engineer, including competitive salary, pension and company vehicle.
• Perform routine servicing
• Carry out routine testing – including LEV , air quality and mist clearance tests
• Breakdown repairs
• Electrical servicing and repairs
• Mechanical servicing and repairs
• Replace spray booth filters
• Fault finding / diagnostics
• Equipment upgrades
• Ensuring the safety for yourself and your assistant on site
• Ensure that works carried out are compliant with the current health and safety regulations
• Working within the constraints of AGM’s ISO9001:2008 accreditation
• Electrical, Mechanical or Gas background required
• An understanding of package burners would be beneficial
• Prior use of PLC or VSD control systems would be advantageous
• Good interpersonal skills are necessary as this is a customer facing role
• Self-motivated personality
• Full UK driving licence
• Must be able to travel away from home on occasion
• Reasonable fitness level
• Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload
• GAS Safe
• Manual Handling
• Health and Safety
At least 2 years’ experience as a spray booth engineer is preferable, however those with less, or experience in other similar industries, would be considered if the right candidate presented themselves.
A 12 week comprehensive on the job training schedule will be provided prior to taking on an area. Continuous training is provided throughout the year to ensure all the latest legislations and regulations are adhered to. The national network of engineers offers further support ensuring that expertise and knowledge can be easily shared.
If you are interested in applying for the role in the first instance, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: FAO Wesley Young to AGM Services Limited, Southgate Industrial Park, Cross Street, Heywood, Lancs, OL10 1PW