Keeping your spray booths and paint finishing equipment in good working condition is essential for reducing the risk of breakdown and maintaining compliance with health and safety legislation. Having your spray booths and equipment checked regularly keeps your machinery in good working order and ensures it is operating at optimum performance to provide maximum energy efficiency and reduced operating costs.
Keeping track of your spray booth maintenance requirements can be tricky, which is why here at AGM Services, we offer a variety of maintenance packages for you to choose from, helping your business to stay compliant, efficient and as profitable as possible. Maintenance contracts are tailored to suit your requirements so whether you want to book your services ad-hoc or want to arrange a comprehensive package that includes a variety of benefits, AGM Services’ spraybooth engineers are here to help.
Why choose a Spraybooth Maintenance Contract?
- Free calibration services to NPL standards
- Free technical support over the phone
- Reduced hourly rate for any additional work that is not covered by the contract
- Priority call-out for emergency repairs
- Fixed price breakdown callouts from the nearest spraybooth engineer
- Technical support on EPA, COSHH and equipment malfunction
- Additional discounted rates on spraybooth filters and parts
Local Spraybooth Engineers at your service!
In the event of spray booth breakdown, you can call the spraybooth engineer for your region, who will arrive as quickly as possible to try and resolve the issue. Their vehicles are comprehensively stocked with spare parts and so in many cases, they can fix the issue there and then to reduce downtime and lost revenue.
If you would like to know more about our spraybooth maintenance services or want to arrange a maintenance contract for your spray booths, please call our friendly and dedicated team on 01706 363585 to discuss your requirements.